Students, today we are talking about the NCERT Physics book for class 11. This book is published by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
NCERT publishes books according to the CBSE board syllabus and competitive entrance exam, For Class 11 students, the NCERT Physics book helps them in preparing for their upcoming JEE or NEET exam.
NCERT Physics books have been prepared by Physics experts. If you want to download the PDF file of the class 11 NCERT Physics book, the link is given below.
NCERT Physics Book For Class 11 Download
Students, if you are in 11th grade, then physics is very important for you. Class 11th Physics subject helps you to build a good foundation for your upcoming board exams and any competitive exam and if you want to score good marks in these exams, then NCERT Class 11 Physics book has to be read well.
The NCERT Physics book for class 11 has a total of 15 chapters and each chapter is very important for you and your exams.
If you want to download the PDF file of the class 11 NCERT Physics book, the link is given below. The NCERT Physics book for class 11th has been divided into 2 parts.
NCERT PHYSICS BOOK FOR CLASS 11 CHAPTERS PART 1
- Chapter 1: Physical World
- Chapter 2: Units and Measurements
- Chapter 3: Motion in a Straight Line
- Chapter 4: Motion in a Plane
- Chapter 5: Laws of Motion
- Chapter 6: Work, Energy and Power
- Chapter 7: System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Chapter 8: Gravitation
NCERT PHYSICS BOOK FOR CLASS 11 CHAPTERS PART 2
- Chapter 9: Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Chapter 10: Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Chapter 11: Thermal Properties of Matter
- Chapter 12: Thermodynamics
- Chapter 13: Kinetic Theory
- Chapter 14: Oscillations and Waves
- Chapter 15: Ray Optics and Optical Instruments (New for 2018-21)
We hope you have found your answer. We hope you have found your answer and we hope that by downloading the NCERT Class 11 Physics book, you will read it well.
If you want to download the PDF file of the class 11 NCERT Physics book, the link is given above. If you want any type of NCERT book or questions, then come to our site, your questions will be solved in detail on our site.